★FEEL NICE after DONE the SKETCH PRESENTATION★
Monday, December 05, 2011 • 5:02 PM • 3 comments



Yeah!!! 


Done acting done practice......



Feel nice~


I can relax for a while 



since these few days I sleep so "early" 2 or 3 AM


And this noon, I get flu as the effect of sleep late  



for 3 days  but I still want present it,




just want the "mark" ma~



But for today presentation,


LEADER AND MY FREN GET HIGHEST MARK LEH!




Feel sad that I can't act so real like leader and vampire


I feel that I din't do well at all from the beginning



And after I saw others people do the slide 


and sound effects.



I feel so suck to myself.


Where my intelligent, 



creative and professional?????!


I feel that I already outdated!!!



That's all I can do for today


Try my best ~


SAD!!!!





 








(This Picture Show That What I Feel For Today
Smile after done presentation, Sad after know that I din do well)




The Mastermind , YewJin





Disclaimer

안녕, I’m the mastermind of the site♠I’m Yew Jin or Jin for more familiar people. I love music and basketball. I don’t bite so feel free to ask me anything. Oh Yeah, Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.

« Entries
« About
« Rules

Back to past



Twitter


Leave your footprint




Music to Heaven




Credits


Thank to : SayLi(my SiSter)
Owner : YEWJIN