Biology Practical (Drawing Structure)
Sunday, October 09, 2011 • 1:09 AM • 0 comments



 This is what I had done during experiment


And I had to draw this structure





This is Mammal Peripheral Nerve C.S


Magnification power : 10x . 40x






And this was my draw


Not so nice









This is Human Spinal Cord C.S


Magnification power : 10x . 4x












This drawing a bit simple


Because I was too lazy to draw it


Drawing also need to depend on mood





Science student is like this


Always busy in experiment


And writing for lab practical report


















The Mastermind , YewJin





Disclaimer

안녕, I’m the mastermind of the site♠I’m Yew Jin or Jin for more familiar people. I love music and basketball. I don’t bite so feel free to ask me anything. Oh Yeah, Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.

« Entries
« About
« Rules

Back to past



Twitter


Leave your footprint




Music to Heaven




Credits


Thank to : SayLi(my SiSter)
Owner : YEWJIN