Playing 3D
Sunday, September 04, 2011 • 1:28 AM • 0 comments





This was what I have done in these days


Exam was near but i'm still lazy to do revision


As I tell myself that after this week


I will be free and enjoy for a week holiday


But when I saw the Notes and Books


Omg~ Feel sleepy


When I faced my laptop, haha feel fresh~


And start playing this 3D software


This software was recommend by my buddy


At first I don know how to use it


So I keep testing this stuff until I get the basic


In this picture , you guess see what I want to create?







The Mastermind , YewJin





Disclaimer

안녕, I’m the mastermind of the site♠I’m Yew Jin or Jin for more familiar people. I love music and basketball. I don’t bite so feel free to ask me anything. Oh Yeah, Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.

« Entries
« About
« Rules

Back to past



Twitter


Leave your footprint




Music to Heaven




Credits


Thank to : SayLi(my SiSter)
Owner : YEWJIN