Hang Out With FRIENDS
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 • 9:05 PM • 2 comments




13/09/2011




Initial D Stage 3,


So long din play this machine game le,


Enjoy it with my friend.


Haha, my friend ask me challenge opponent.



I saw his style driving so geng..


Challenge him also gin jiong.


Then I try it.

I play till my hand diok that machine steering cut dao finger,


But never mind, I win it and siok~







Haiz, AS don know where can enjoy.


So we go AS Mall watch Nasi Lemak 2.0







Hahah, really nice ~






Walao eh~ Walao eh~ Ai lai liao ~ Wa song liao~ Wa song liao~






After watch this Nasi Lemak 2.0


I went to buy a NIKE shoe..


This is my first sight of shoe that attract me..


Limited Edition



Don know whether really is limited edition or not


But I like it, so I buy.













The Mastermind , YewJin





Disclaimer

안녕, I’m the mastermind of the site♠I’m Yew Jin or Jin for more familiar people. I love music and basketball. I don’t bite so feel free to ask me anything. Oh Yeah, Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.

« Entries
« About
« Rules

Back to past



Twitter


Leave your footprint




Music to Heaven




Credits


Thank to : SayLi(my SiSter)
Owner : YEWJIN