Biology Lab
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 • 3:10 PM • 0 comments



Haha~



My Lab Lecturer is Mr.Ho



He is a funny guy, joke-able~



Nice, friendly but a bit ham sap~








This is what I saw through the microscope 



Algae cell 






Really pretty 












During this bio practical class,


suddenly got a student comes,


and tell that Miss Chin fainted,


Ho and Stella goes out for help~


Hehe, don say I kepo..


I saw that Miss Chin was fainted on small table,


at that moment I think that she really pity,


I cant do the emergency help,


cause the guard don't let me go nearer


as I din bring that "card"


Haiz...




The Mastermind , YewJin





Disclaimer

안녕, I’m the mastermind of the site♠I’m Yew Jin or Jin for more familiar people. I love music and basketball. I don’t bite so feel free to ask me anything. Oh Yeah, Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.

« Entries
« About
« Rules

Back to past



Twitter


Leave your footprint




Music to Heaven




Credits


Thank to : SayLi(my SiSter)
Owner : YEWJIN