TRY NEW ASTRONOMY SOFTWARE
Monday, August 29, 2011 • 4:10 PM • 0 comments





I feel fresh when i found this kind of software


I love space


Cause they are too pretty in such way








This is orbit system







Crescent Nebula




 Eagle Nebula 




This was what I had found in the software


Most of them was already found by scientist 








 Three Face of Andromeda


This Sun


































The Mastermind , YewJin





Disclaimer

안녕, I’m the mastermind of the site♠I’m Yew Jin or Jin for more familiar people. I love music and basketball. I don’t bite so feel free to ask me anything. Oh Yeah, Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.

« Entries
« About
« Rules

Back to past



Twitter


Leave your footprint




Music to Heaven




Credits


Thank to : SayLi(my SiSter)
Owner : YEWJIN