JOURNEY
Sunday, August 14, 2011 • 11:22 AM • 0 comments

Life is not a race but a journey. 

Care about the end of the game, 

and travel along the scenic care. 

Good mood will have a good picture, 

good vision will have a good find, 

good thinking there will be a good idea. 

Happiness to the people comfortable, 

but giving to the untimely death; 

crafts people to sharpen, 

but to give people a long time. 

One can not beautiful, but healthy;

people can not great, but happy; 

one can not perfect, but to pursue.




The Mastermind , YewJin





Disclaimer

안녕, I’m the mastermind of the site♠I’m Yew Jin or Jin for more familiar people. I love music and basketball. I don’t bite so feel free to ask me anything. Oh Yeah, Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.

« Entries
« About
« Rules

Back to past



Twitter


Leave your footprint




Music to Heaven




Credits


Thank to : SayLi(my SiSter)
Owner : YEWJIN